These classes are held over four fun and informal sessions, each one hour long. The course is run by our nurses who feel they can help you on your way to having a happy well socialised puppy.
Topics covered include:
- The foundations of training and socialisation.
- Advice on worming, flea treatment, exercise, nutrition, feeding and any other Bridge House Veterinary Surgery topics the class wishes to cover.
- Help with house training and play biting.
- Healthy Pet Club and insurance advice.
- Lots of time for puppies to play and for you to ask questions!
Please contact us and speak to one of our dedicated nurses for more information and to book your place.